Comprehensive Perinatal Services
Comprehensive Perinatal Services include prenatal medical care, plus
- health education
- nutrition education
- support for issues like jobs, emotions, relationships, housing, or other
These services can be provided by health educators, nurses, social workers, nutritionists, and health worker.
Research shows that these services
- decrease low birth weight
- improve the outcome of the pregnancy
- give babies a healthy start in life
- lower health care costs by preventing illness in infants
Comprehensive Perinatal Services include prenatal medical care, plus health education, nutrition education, support for issues like jobs, emotions, relationships, housing, or others.
How It Works
If you are interested in the Comprehensive Perinatal Services, you should speak with us or message us so that we can connect you to a professional service provider near you.
Discover all about pregnancy, birth, being a parent and raising a child.
Call/WhatsApp +2348073102012 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also click the messenger button to send us a message.