Digestion Wellness Pack
Digestive problems include from constipation, gluten or lactose intolerance or a general inability to assimilate food properly. It affects millions of people. Diet modification requires a lot of trial and error and should be done in conjunction with your health-care provider.
Health2Wealth Digestion Wellness Pack is a nutrition based solution for good digestive health. It helps you to make those few dietary changes that go a long way to improving your dietary health. It incorporates a healthy diet rich in fibre and other probiotic supplement for heathy healthy digestion and colon health.
Ordering this pack give you access to My Health Journey Program for Digestive Health on Facebook and lifetime membership of the program. You'll have the opportunity to interact with medical and health professionals.
Health2Wealth Digestion Wellness Pack is a nutrition based solution for good digestive health. It helps you to make those few dietary changes that go a long way to improving your dietary health.
How does the digestive system work?
It may seem like digestion only happens in your stomach, but it’s a long process that involves many organs. Together they form the digestive tract.
Digestion begins in your mouth, where saliva starts to break down food when you chew. When you swallow, your chewed food moves to your esophagus, a tube that connects your throat to your stomach. Muscles in the esophagus push the food down to a valve at the bottom of your esophagus, which opens to let food into the stomach.
Your stomach breaks food down using stomach acids. Then the food moves into the small intestine. There, digestive juices from several organs, like your pancreas and gallbladder, break down the food more, and nutrients are absorbed. What’s left goes through your large intestine. The large intestine absorbs water. The waste then moves out of your body through the rectum and anus.
Digestive problems can happen anywhere along the way.
1. Fitness Digestive Tea is made of high quality green tea and traditional Chinese herbal medicine. This tea is manufactured with modern science and technology. Drinking it frequently can help help to increase the appetite and favor digestion.
2. Fiberich – Royale Fiberich is a 100% psyllium seed husk that comes from the crushed seeds of the plantago ovata plant. Psyllium is a natural fiber grain, but not related to wheat, that yields 60 to 70 percent water-soluble fiber, and eight times that of oat bran. Increasing your daily fiber intake may help promote healthy weight loss and blood sugar level and support cardiovascular and digestive health.
- Prevent Constipation & Colon Cancer
- Improve Bioavailability & Probiotic Health
- Prevent Digestive Cancer
- Fat soluble hormone / vitamin
- Water soluble anti oxidant
- Has been shown to prevents colds and flu and decrease their duration
- Access to My Health Journey Program of Health2Wealth
- My Health Chat Points: 1400
- Reduce body acidity & boost immunity
- You will have better digestion.
- Help maintain healthy weight
- Access to My Health Journey Program
- Recover Investment
Specification: Digestion Wellness Pack
1 Cup of Fiberich, 2 Boxes of Fitness Digestive Tea
Please follow the instruction based on My Health Chat Program
USA & Philippines
Welcome to Health2Wealth Wellness Store. My name is Jetro Olowole – store manager. We carry an extensive range of vitamins, minerals, herbs, amino acids, and other nutritional supplements. Every item in our store has been extensively researched and handpicked by Health2Wealth team for superior quality and efficacy.
HEALTH2WEALTH.ORG is a community of health and wellness enthusiasts, educators, professionals and entrepreneurs teaching people how to live in health, wealth and total well-being through rewarding health investment. Our mission is to improve lives by offering the highest preventive healthcare services, quality products and best Business Opportunity in wealth creation.
Our store are resources for information and purveying the ingredients for better health. With this comes the responsibility to the site visitor to always seek medical advice from their doctor. We look forward to seeing you in great health for many years to come.