Health2Wealth Heart Wellness Kit
Health2Wealth Heart Wellness Kit includes a powerful combo of nutritional supplements recommends by Health2Wealth team to reduced occurrence and/or progression of cardiovascular diseases. Heart health care is one of the most crucial and neglected facet of Health Care, often delayed and kept aside for later turns out to be a life threatening situation.
Our Heart Wellness Kit Deal gives you the opportunity to turn your investment in health into a wealth opportunity. You also will be able to save 30% discount on all product re-order.
Grape Seed Extract - Royale Grape Seed Extract contains antixodants that protects our body from damage caused by free radicals. It contains grape seed extract and oligomeric proanthocyanidins (OPCs - 95%) which also offer anti-inflammatory and anti-allergenic properties.
Glutathione Capsule - L-Gluta Power Glutathione Capsule is a combination of the world’s most powerful antioxidants that helps lighten the skin, improve skin health, boost the immune system and detoxify toxins from the body.
Royale-C - Sodium Ascorbate Royale-C is a Vitamin C capsule that is more tummy-friendly and effective than the usual Ascorbic acid. It contains Sodium Ascorbate, which is a non-acidic form of Vitamin C.
Fiberich - Royale Fiberich is a 100% psyllium seed husk that comes from the crushed seeds of the plantago ovata plant. Psyllium is a natural fiber grain, but not related to wheat, that yields 60 to 70 percent water-soluble fiber, and eight times that of oat bran.
Richarge Herbal Drink Mix - A healthy and delicious juice drink loaded with 7 potent antioxidants that work energetically to recharge your body instantly and is fortified with Vitamin C and Calcium. No sugar added.
Coffee Blended - Royale Coffee Blend contains 8 in 1 Coffee mix with 3 basic ingredients & 5 health supplements: Spirulina, Ginseng, Ganoderma, Grapeseed and Agaricus Blazei Murill.
Health2Wealth Heart Wellness Kit includes a powerful combo of nutritional supplements recommends by Health2Wealth team to reduced occurrence and/or progression of cardiovascular diseases.
- Prevent Cardiovascular Diseases
- Eliminate Cholesterol, Liver Fat, Blood Fat and Excess Fat
- Access to Heart Wellness Wellness Program
- Lifetime membership of Royale Business Club
- 30% Discount on all future orders
- Access Shop2Wellpreneur & get back your investment in 90 days or less
Lifestyle and home remedies
Heart disease can be improved — or even prevented — by making certain lifestyle changes. The following changes can help anyone who wants to improve heart health:
- Stop smoking. Smoking is a major risk factor for heart disease, especially atherosclerosis. Quitting is the best way to reduce your risk of heart disease and its complications.
- Control your blood pressure. Ask your doctor for a blood pressure measurement at least every two years. He or she may recommend more frequent measurements if your blood pressure is higher than normal or you have a history of heart disease. Optimal blood pressure is less than 120 systolic and 80 diastolic, as measured in millimeters of mercury (mm Hg).
- Check your cholesterol. Ask your doctor for a baseline cholesterol test when you’re in your 20s and then at least every five years. You may need to start testing earlier if high cholesterol is in your family. If your test results aren’t within desirable ranges, your doctor may recommend more frequent measurements.Most people should aim for an LDL level below 130 milligrams per deciliter (mg/dL), or 3.4 millimoles per liter (mmol/L). If you have other risk factors for heart disease, you should aim for an LDL below 100 mg/dL (2.6 mmol/L). If you’re at very high risk of heart disease — if you’ve already had a heart attack or have diabetes, for example — aim for an even lower LDL level — below 70 mg/dL (1.8 mmol/L).
- Keep diabetes under control. If you have diabetes, tight blood sugar control can help reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Move. Exercise helps you achieve and maintain a healthy weight and control diabetes, elevated cholesterol and high blood pressure — all risk factors for heart disease. If you have a heart arrhythmia or heart defect, there may be some restrictions on the activities you can do, so talk to your doctor.With your doctor’s OK, aim for 30 to 60 minutes of physical activity most days of the week.
- Eat healthy foods. A heart-healthy diet based on fruits, vegetables and whole grains — and low in saturated fat, cholesterol, sodium and added sugar — can help you control your weight, blood pressure and cholesterol.
- Maintain a healthy weight. Being overweight increases your risk of heart disease. A BMI of less than 25 and a waist circumference of 35 inches (88.9 centimeters) or less is the goal for preventing and treating heart disease.
- Manage stress. Reduce stress as much as possible. Practice techniques for managing stress, such as muscle relaxation and deep breathing.
- Deal with depression. Being depressed can increase your risk of heart disease significantly. Talk to your doctor if you feel hopeless or uninterested in your life.
- Practice good hygiene. Stay away from people with infectious diseases such as colds, get vaccinated against the flu, regularly wash your hands, and brush and floss your teeth regularly to keep yourself well.
Also, get regular medical checkups. Early detection and treatment can set the stage for a lifetime of better heart health.
- My Health Chat Points: 1000
- Facebook Advertising Points: 2000
- Access to Heart Wellness Program
- Prevent & Treat Cardiovascular Diseases
- Recover Investment $ Earn Lifetime Income
Specification: Health2Wealth Heart Wellness Kit
1 Cup of Fiberich, 1 Cup of Royale-C 50 Capsules, 1 Cup of Grape Seed Extract 50 Capsules, 1 Cup of 462mg GlutaPower Glutathione 30 Capsules, 1 Box of Coffee Blend, 1 Box of Richarge, Royale ID Card (on request), Royale Blue Pack, Royale Product Brochure, Royale Catalogue Price List, 3 Royale Membership form
Please follow the instruction based on My Health Chat Program
Welcome to Health2Wealth Wellness Store. My name is Jetro Olowole – store manager. We carry an extensive range of vitamins, minerals, herbs, amino acids, and other nutritional supplements. Every item in our store has been extensively researched and handpicked by Health2Wealth team for superior quality and efficacy.
HEALTH2WEALTH.ORG is a community of health and wellness enthusiasts, educators, professionals and entrepreneurs teaching people how to live in health, wealth and total well-being through rewarding health investment. Our mission is to improve lives by offering the highest preventive healthcare services, quality products and best Business Opportunity in wealth creation.
Our store are resources for information and purveying the ingredients for better health. With this comes the responsibility to the site visitor to always seek medical advice from their doctor. We look forward to seeing you in great health for many years to come.