Royale Grapeseed Extract Set of 2
Royale Grape Seed extract and oligomeric proanthocyanidins (OPCs) clearly possess remarkable antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and anti-allergenic properties.
An antioxidant supplement packed with countless health benefits for your body. Grapeseed is said to be 20x more potent than Vitamin C and 50 times more potent than Vitamin E.
Royale Grapeseed Extract contains antixodants that protects our body from damage caused by free radicals. It contains grape seed extract and oligomeric proanthocyanidins (OPCs) which also offer anti-inflammatory and anti-allergenic properties.
Grape seed extract is becoming more and more popular across the world because of the benefits it provides. Many have chosen to use grape seed extract regularly as it is 20 times more potent than Vitamin C and 50 times stronger than Vitamin E.
Evidences suggest that grape seed extract provides beneficial effects to the cardiovascular system. It can also help improve the circulatory system and reduce cholesterol that could block our blood’s passage.
Grape seed extract is also effective in reducing swelling caused by injuries and could improve poor eyesight caused by diabetes.
- Reduce the risks of having cancer, arthrities, asthma, heart and chronic diseases by minimizing damage and oxidative stress because of free radicals.
- Promotes recovery and healing of the injured parts of our body.
- Can protect our body’s blood vessels from damage and regulate blood pressure.
- Makes our blood vessels stronger by restoring collagen.
- Improves vascular strength (inflammation/swelling)
- Reduces risk of macular degeneration, cataract and other eye problems.
- Prevents the formation of blood clots that could lead to fatal cardiovascular diseases.
Royale Grape Seed extract and oligomeric proanthocyanidins (OPCs) clearly possess remarkable antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and anti-allergenic properties. An antioxidant supplement packed with countless health benefits for your body. Grapeseed is said to be 20x more potent than Vitamin C and 50 times more potent than Vitamin E
Why do people take grape seed extract?
There’s strong evidence that grape seed extract is beneficial for a number of cardiovascular conditions. Grape seed extract may help with a type of poor circulation (chronic venous insufficiency) and high cholesterol. Grape seed extract also reduces swelling caused by injury and helps with eye disease related to diabetes.
Many people are interested in grape seed extract because it contains antioxidants. These are substances that protect cells from damage and may help prevent many diseases. However, it’s still too early to say whether the antioxidant properties of grape seed extract really benefit people. Researchers are studying grape seed extract to see if it might lower the risks of some cancers. For now, the evidence is not clear.
Grape seed extract has been studied for use in many other conditions — ranging from PMS to skin damage to wound healing.
How much grape seed extract should you take?
There is no firmly established dose of grape seed extract. Doses of between 100-300 milligrams/day have been used in studies and are prescribed in some European countries. No one knows what the highest safe dose is.
Can you get grape seed extract naturally from foods?
Grape seed extract comes from grapes. There are no other food sources.
What are the risks of taking grape seed extract?
- Side effects. Grape seed extract is generally considered safe. Side effects may include headache, itchy scalp, dizziness, and nausea.
- Risks. People allergic to grapes should not use grape seed extract. If you have a bleeding disorder or high blood pressure, talk to your doctor before you start using grape seed extract.
- Interactions. If you take any medicines regularly, talk to your doctor before you start using grape seed extract. It could interact with drugs like blood thinners, NSAID painkillers (like aspirin, Advil, and Aleve), certain heart medicines, cancer treatments, and others.
Given the lack of evidence about its safety, grape seed extract is not recommended for children or for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- My Health Chat Points 1200
- Reduce the risks of having cancer
- Can protect blood vessels from damage
- Streghteing blood vessels restoring collagen
- Improves vascular strength (inflammation/swelling)
- Reduces risk of macular degeneration, cataract
- Prevents the formation of blood clots
- Regulate blood pressure
Specification: Royale Grapeseed Extract Set of 2
2x Box of 50 Capsule Grapeseed Extract
As directed in the bottle or by your physician
Welcome to Health2Wealth Wellness Store. My name is Jetro Olowole – store manager. We carry an extensive range of vitamins, minerals, herbs, amino acids, and other nutritional supplements. Every item in our store has been extensively researched and handpicked by Health2Wealth team for superior quality and efficacy.
HEALTH2WEALTH.ORG is a community of health and wellness enthusiasts, educators, professionals and entrepreneurs teaching people how to live in health, wealth and total well-being through rewarding health investment. Our mission is to improve lives by offering the highest preventive healthcare services, quality products and best Business Opportunity in wealth creation.
Our store are resources for information and purveying the ingredients for better health. With this comes the responsibility to the site visitor to always seek medical advice from their doctor. We look forward to seeing you in great health for many years to come.