Save N1000 On Female Fertility Booster Pack
Female Fertility Booster Pack contain a proprietary blend of antioxidants, minerals, vitamins, amino acids, and herbs that have been demonstrated to improve female reproductive health, and increase a couple’s chances of conceiving.
Female fertility is a woman’s ability to conceive a biological child. You and your partner might question your fertility if you’ve been trying to get pregnant with frequent, unprotected sex for at least one year — or at least six months if you’re older than 35 — with no success.
Various medical issues can contribute to female fertility problems, including:
- Ovulation disorders, which affect the release of eggs from the ovaries. These include hormonal disorders such as polycystic ovary syndrome, hyperprolactinemia and thyroid problems (hyperthyroidism or hypothyroidism).
- Uterine or cervical abnormalities, such as polyps or fibroids in the uterus.
- Fallopian tube damage or blockage, which is often caused by pelvic inflammatory disease.
- Endometriosis, which occurs when tissue that normally lines the inside of the uterus grows outside the uterus.
- Primary ovarian insufficiency (early menopause), which occurs when the ovaries stop working and menstruation ends before age 40.
- Pelvic adhesions — bands of scar tissue that bind organs after pelvic infection, appendicitis, or abdominal or pelvic surgery.
- Medical conditions associated with the absence of menstruation, such as poorly controlled diabetes, celiac disease and some autoimmune diseases such as lupus.
Age also plays a role. Delaying pregnancy can decrease the likelihood that you’ll be able to conceive. A decline in the quantity and quality of your eggs with age makes it harder to conceive.
If you’re thinking about becoming pregnant and you’re concerned about the impact of your lifestyle choices on your fertility, try our Female Fertility Booster Pack.
This is admin ratings based on our experience on the product and the vendor