The Ultimate Garcinia Cambogia Supplement Review Guide
The Ultimate Garcinia Cambogia Supplement Review Guide covers cultivation, gardening, medicinal use, dosage, side effect, precautions, clinical studies, retailing and general usage.
If you want to reduce blood fats, lower your risk of weight gain, blocks the production of new fats in your body, lower cholesterol levels and blood triglycerides for excess weight, then follow me on The Ultimate Garcinia Cambogia Review Guide.
Follow me on The Ultimate Garcinia Cambogia Supplement Review Guide. This article on Garcinia Cambogia Supplement is part of Health2Wealth supplement education in preparation for Health2Wealth Wellness campaign.
If you want to contribute to this content, suggest edit, feature as a consultant or retailer, please contact us. You can click on any of the main topics below to jump to that section.
What is Garcinia Cambogia?
Garcinia Cambogia (GC) is a small, pumpkin-shaped fruit that grows in Southeast Asia and India. The key active ingredient found in the rind of garcinia cambogia is hydroxycitric acid (HCA), which help people lose weight.
Garcinia Cambogia is also known as the Malabar tamarind first began to gain popularity in U.S. several years ago.
Cambogia Garcinia is considered to be a natural medicine capable of helping with weight reduction in the human body. The fruit of this plant contains hydroxyl critic acid, which is known as an appetite suppressant.
Garcinia Cambogia is known by such different names as Gamboge, Malabar Tamarind, Camboge, Brindal berry, Gummi-Gutta etc. and others. Now that you’re familiar with the health properties of the Cambogia Garcinia fruit, if you’re keen to grow it, this will explains how to do so.back to menu ↑
How to Grow Garcinia Cambogia
Germinating Garcinia Cambogia Fruit – Part 1
1. Peel the coat off the 2-inch seed to reveal its white cotyledon. Repeat for each seed you’re preparing to plant.
2. Immerse the cotyledons in a mixture of 550 ppm (parts per million) gibberellin (plant growth hormones) and water. Keep submerged for twelve hours.
3. Choose a planting container that is large enough to hold the seeds. Plant each seed in the container. Plant the seeds deep in seed-starting mixture.
4. Keep the seed-raising mix damp and warm. Expect the seeds to take anywhere from 3 weeks to 3 months to germinate. Place the cotyledons in a water-based container for faster germination (this can speed up the germination process to between ten to twelve days).
5. Keep the seedlings watered, mulched and fertilized once they take hold. When they are strong enough, separate and plant them in separate containers or in the garden. Expect fruit in about seven to twelve years; this is a slow process. Refer to the following section for growing the tree itself.
Germinating Garcinia Cambogia From The Tree – Part 2
1. Purchase a grafted tree rather than beginning one from seed if you have the opportunity, as grafted trees can flower in three to four years. On the other hand, seedlings will take seven to twelve years before they can bear fruit.
2. Select the gardening site. Opt for a protected location that has full sun with sandy soil.
3. Dig a hole sufficiently deep for taking the tree’s roots. Blend ten pounds of composted manure into the soil.
4. Plant the Cambogia tree thirty feet from the other trees. When planting, ensure that its graft union is not over one or two inches higher than the bottom.
Uses of Garcinia Cambogia
By far the most well-publicized benefit of using garcinia cambogia is its ability to increase weight loss. Other claims that are commonly made about garcinia cambogia’s effects include:
- loss of appetite or less of a desire to eat than usual
- reduced cravings for unhealthy foods, such as sugar addiction
- a more positive mood (including feeling happier, more energetic and less tired)
- increased energy and concentration
- stabilized blood sugar levels
- improved bowel movements
- reduced joint pains
- improved cholesterol levels
- stronger desire to be physically active
Most of the claims above have not been backed by scientific studies, however some have.back to menu ↑
Dosage of Garcinia Cambogia
The everyday dose of Garcinia Cambogia depends on your body weight and metabolism. The standard dose recommended is 500 to 1500 mg per day with 50 percent HCA, which can be taken in parts during the entire day. One can take this supplement before meal to get the best results.
However, people also prefer taking this supplement about an hour after their meals. The reason being, taking garcinia cambogia extract after meals helps in avoiding snacking between meals, which is important to control weight.
It’s usually given at the back of the packaging/label or as a separate leaflet inside the outer packagingback to menu ↑
Side Effects of Garcinia Cambogia
Precaution & Safety taking Garcinia Cambogia
Pregnancy and breast-feeding: There is not enough reliable information about the safety of taking Garcinia if you are pregnant or breast feeding. Stay on the safe side and avoid use.
Garcinia is possibly unsafe when taken orally. There have been reports of serious liver problems in some people who have taken products containing Garcinia.
Liver disease: Garcinia might harm the liver. This could worsen liver damage in people with liver disease. Don’t use if you have liver disease or consult your doctor.
Clinical Research On Garcinia Cambogia
Clinical Research on Garcinia Cambogia will be posted below this section with the appropriate link.back to menu ↑
Featured Garcinia Cambogia Supplements & Products
Featured Garcinia Cambogia Shop2Wellness Pack
Shop2Wellness promotion is part of Health2Wealth Wellness Campaign to promote preventive and holistic healthcare in Africa through nutritional supplementation, healthy dieting, public health education, healthy lifestyle, healthy wellness shopping, preventive health investment and cutting-edge wellness education.
The objective of the Shop2Wellness Campaign is to help Africans focus more on preventive healthcare rather than curative health care. Since many family cannot afford the cost of preventive healthcare, the Shop2Wellness program has been designed to help participants recover their investment in the program while improving their health at the same time. Below are Shop2Wellness Deals with Garcinia Cambogia.
Psyllium Husk Shop2Wellpreneur Deals
Shop2Wellpreneur promotion is part of Health2Wealth Wellness Campaign to promote preventive and holistic healthcare and wellness entrepreneurship in Africa through nutritional supplementation, healthy dieting, public health education, healthy lifestyle, healthy wellness shopping, preventive health investment and cutting-edge wellness education.
The objective of the Shop2Wellpreneur Campaign is to help Africans focus more on preventive healthcare rather than curative health care and eventually turn their passion for health into wealth. Since many family cannot afford the cost of preventive healthcare, the Shop2Wellpreneur program has been designed to help participants recover their investment in the program while improving their health at the same time and have the opportunity to earn lifetime income.
When you join Health2Wealth team of smart savvy wellness entrepreneurs, you are becoming a part of so much more. You will not only improve your health and that of your family, you’ll also have access to a lifetime of unlimited income potential as wellpreneur.
Call For Contribution
The Health2Wealth Team seeks contributions that tell stories about the use and benefit of Garcinia Cambogia. Be creative. Be inspiring. Be inclusive. In keeping with the theme, we will embrace creative proposals that demonstrate how research and theory directly impact and influence practice at all levels. Contact us for details.
Please we will need the support of the general public to carry out exclusive research and work on Garcinia Cambogia supplement. Precisely, we will need the following:
1. #MYHEALTHCHAT PARTNERS: If you are a medical or health professional and would like to provide guidance on the herb above, please indicate or contact us. I will need the guidance of professionals to deliver a reliable Garcinia Cambogia education.
2. RETAILER: If you have a store where you sell any Garcinia Cambogia product, please contact us on how to be a Retailer partner to promote best Garcinia Cambogia products. Retailers can include supermarkets, grocery stores, pharmacy store or Wellness Company distributors.
3. VENDOR: If you are an importer or dealer or wholesaler of Garcinia Cambogia products, please contact us on how to be a Vendor partner on Health2Wealth platform to be a major supplier.
4. HEALTH PROMOTERS: We are looking for pleasant and competitive Health Promoters that thrives in attracting new customers.Your role as a health promoter is to help people to improve their health and increase their control over it. You could also be known as a health promotion specialist, health education specialist or health improvement practitioner.
5. PRODUCT TESTERS: We are also looking for consumers who will like to test the efficacy of some of the products we will like to add to list of approved products. Volunteer consumers may get up to 100% discount.
6. SOCIAL SPARKERS: We will need social media volunteers to help spread the message about the benefits, uses and important updates regarding Garcinia Cambogia.
7. ADVERTISERS: If you will like to take advantage of our advertisement opportunity for your products please contact us.
8. SPONSOR: We need sponsors for the Health2Wealth #Write2Wellness contest for Garcinia Cambogia. For more information, contact us.
Contact Person: Fatima Moses-Oghagbon
You can also leave a comment below.